The goal of the task force is to develop and implement a plan to develop the AASHTOWare BrDR software in such a way as to meet the needs of the AASHTO members (as represented by the Users Group). The Task Force, together with other advisory task forces, is directed by the Special Committee on AASHTOWare (SCOA). The objectives of the Task Force include the following:
- Determine appropriate life cycles for the BrDR products.
- Produce and maintain a product strategic plan (reported in the AASHTOWare Bridge Newsletter).
- Produce yearly operating plans that identify specific deliverables from the contractor, ProMiles.
- Solicit and accept input from the Users Group.
- Identify issues and opportunities on software product integration, overlap or duplication.
- Present the accomplishments achieved versus the prior year’s planned activities.