The AASHTOWare Bridge Task Force is pleased to deliver version 7.2 of the AASHTOWare Bridge Design (BrD) and AASHTOWare Bridge Rating (BrR) products and the combined Design and Rating product (BrDR). The following enhancements and additions have been added to AASHTOWare Bridge Design and Rating in Version 7.2:
Bridge Design and Rating core product platform:
- Superstructure data exchange via Industry Foundation Classes (IFC) bridge data standard
- Modernized BrDR Database Migration Wizard
- Support Microsoft Azure SQL and PostgreSQL as BrDR database management system
Bridge Design product:
- Steel Plate Girder Design Tool
- Prestressed Concrete Design Tool enhancements. Several of the significant new capabilities and features are –
- Girder system entry and girder line entry with additional design parameters
- Structure framing plan, typical section, and beam profile schematics
- Prestress tee beam design and additional strand configurations
- Additional reporting capabilities including stability checks for transport
Bridge Rating product:
- Load Rating Tool enhancements: LRFR analysis of multi-girder systems, slab systems, and multi-cell box beams
- In-memory management of Load Rating Tool’s precomputed data repository
The appropriate system download package, with Bridge Design, Bridge Rating, or both, is provided in accordance with your AASHTO license agreement. Installation instructions are provided within the AASHTOWare Bridge Startup Guide in the download package.
Software distribution is processed based on the information the organization provides when the software is licensed. The system download package will be distributed to the organization’s shipping designee. If no shipping designee is provided, the download package will be distributed to the end user designee. Software distribution to all licensees will be completed 5 working days from this announcement.
Please direct any questions to AASHTOWare Bridge Design and Rating Technical Support at BrDR@promiles.com.