The AASHTOWare Bridge Task Force is pleased to deliver version 7.3 of the AASHTOWare Bridge Design (BrD) and AASHTOWare Bridge Rating (BrR) products and the combined Design and Rating product (BrDR). The following enhancements and additions have been added to AASHTOWare Bridge Design and Rating in version 7.3:
Bridge Design and Rating core product platform:
- Ability to specify system default analysis engines by member/structure types;
- Modernized BrDR Bridge Copy Utility; and
- BrDR Database Migration Wizard usability improvements.
Bridge Rating product:
- AASHTO Timber Engine for ASR and LRFR – Sawn and glulam timber beams, and sawn timber deck;
- AASHTO Metal Culvert Engine for LFR and LRFR – Metal pipe, pipe arch, arch, and structural plate pipe structures, long-span structural plate pipe structures, and structural plate box structures; and
- Manual for Bridge Evaluation updates – 3rd Edition, 2022 Interim Revisions.
The appropriate system download package, with Bridge Design, Bridge Rating, or both, is provided in accordance with your AASHTO license agreement. Installation instructions are provided within the AASHTOWare Bridge Startup Guide in the download package.
Software distribution is processed based on the information the organization provides when the software is licensed. The system download package will be distributed to the organization’s shipping designee. If no shipping designee is provided, the download package will be distributed to the end user designee. Software distribution to all licensees will be completed 5 working days from this announcement.